Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Crazy walker
I am finally getting around to posting a movie of Blakers walking. He's been doing it for a while now and is a lot better now. If you notice, I had to bribe him with the remote control to get him to come to me. Little stinker takes after his Dad!
5 comments:
He is so cute! He walks like his Dad (hee hee) I'm proud of him for walking now the fun starts. Nothing is safe anymore.
Way to go Blake, that is so cute!! And I love the daddy date, what a good time you guys had and I think that is the best kind of dog to get!
Yay! That's better than we've got Mason to go. 4 steps is all we've got and they're small ones. Keep up the good work!
They grow up WAY too fast! What a cutie!! See ya tomorrow.
Watch out, now the real trouble begins!
Post a Comment