There have been times when I haven't had anything else on my plate to stress about, that I've wondered what would happen to my kids if something ever happened to me while we're home alone. Would they kill each other, would they be smart enough to call 911, would they be able to feed themselves etc. I found the answer to my last question the other day. The girls might starve to death but Blake would survive. I swear I still do EVERYTHING for the girls (mostly due to the fact that I like things done MY way). Blake however is exhibiting early signs of independence. He was having such a good time, and was so proud of himself, that I let him finish off the applesauce container. Huge mess but it made for cute pictures (these were taken as soon as I noticed he'd put his teeth to use)!
7 comments:
This boy is too cute for words. I love the Diet Coke in the food storage. Way to be prepared.
I thought it was ketchup. Who has RED applesauce? Do you dye everything in your house red for effect???
Blake is AWESOME! I love him to pieces. He and Mason are SO much alike. They need to play together (aka get in trouble together). We should've had a play date while you were here. I'll make you a deal-you come home again soon and I'll make you PB fingers.
I needed a good laugh to start off my day! There is something about boys and their food, don't stand in the way!
Your posts always make me laugh!!! Blake is just so stinking cute!!
Cute and fun for you!!! haha Kim doesn't know you well enough to know that it's the Pepsi that's the must in the pantry :) Love it, sis and he's getting so big!!!
You always have the best stories! I love reading your blog!!
Gotta love boys! Say good bye to any type of control! Now that I am on boy number 2, I have given up. His clothes never match, shoes on backwards, food in hair etc. Blakers is so stinking cute! It looks like you guys had a great christmas and new year. I will be calling you soon! love ya
Post a Comment