Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Daddy's date

This was definitely Tony's idea. He needed to get some shotgun shells so thought it would be fun to take the kids to Cabella's the day after Christmas. I hate shopping the day after Christmas. That ranks as low as shopping the day after Thanksgiving in my book. Too many crazy people! Anywho, we packed up the kids and headed to Cabella's. The kids loved the stuffed dead animals -- even Blake after Tony tried to feed him to a Polar Bear. My inner democrat was screaming to get out of that store. Crazy men picking up guns aiming them everywhere -- I almost had a panic attack (not really but I didn't have to take the heathens and go somewhere else). 
The kids of course found this dog. Can you tell they all really, really, really want a dog. I was gung ho taking this thing home - no shedding, pooping or walking required. Tony vetoed me on it.
Rather than worrying about a dog biting Blake, I worry Blakers will try to take a chunk out of a real dog like he's doing here. Crazy kid bites EVERYTHING!  This was yet again another experience that I mumbled and grumbled going to but the kids had a blast and that is all that matters. Thanks hon for being a great Daddy and awesome hubby.

2 comments:

Bart & Penny Murray said...

We vote on that kind of dog. Looks like Tony and the kids had fun.

The Price Fam said...

Ditto the previous two comments! You know what I love in these pictures? The Flip flops - in December! oh I can't wait!