Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Any question that this kid has personality, tenacity and spunk? Anyone crazy enough to take on Tony must! There have been some major power struggles between these two and I think Tony has won just because he knows he's the adult. Once this girl becomes a teenager, I think we're in for it!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute - I hope you had fun on your trip!

Bart & Penny Murray said...

She is so adorable, we can trade if you want for a while, you take one of mine and I will take Aliya. Than you can see how it will be to have her as a teenager. You can pick which one I will be nice (hee hee)

Rebecca said...

Yep...she has her mom's spunk in her! Been awhile since I have checked in with you! Hope all is good! What I would do for a little nice weather these days! (sigh)

Brandy said...

I'm relatively sure that Aliya and I would get along swimmingly! She is so darling and the spunk just doubles her appeal. Definitely like her Mamma. Great pictures!!

McKelle said...

Really cute pics!! I talked to Neva today....!! ;) wink! wink!