These pictures make me so happy! Too often I am telling Aliya to 'stop picking up Blake' or 'leave Brother alone' etc. so whenever I can catch them having fun together, I do! Tony was being a terrific Daddy playing with the kiddos outside and started to let Blake go down the slide with Aliya. Their faces are priceless!
Thats not terror in his face but pure joy and excitement. Who knew going down the slide with sissy would make him so happy (and Aliya too)!
5 comments:
I love the pictures! They look like they are having so much fun! Why is it that kids always try to go up the slide the wrong way? I love Blake's face looking up the slide. It is really nice when our kids can be nice to each other and play with each other and have fun doing it. In my home it doesn't happen very often.
Those are the cutest pictures, their faces are priceless!! That is so great that they can have so much fun playing together, and especially being outside in January! Your family is so darling and we love you all!
Oh my gosh all those pictures are so stinking cute - but I must say the first one is my FAV!! They are so dang cute and that is so fun they have each other to play with!! We miss you guys!!
Those are so priceless! I can't believe they are sliding down SLIDES and my weekend was sliding down SNOW covered hills!
Oh so cute, the best part is his cute belly hanging out! Super Cute!
Post a Comment