So I've been debating whether to post this or not but I've found it so funny that I just have to. A week or two before Christmas, one of Santa's elves 'brought' Tony a pair of cute green sexy boy shorts for me to wear (that's the TMI). Fast forward to yesterday when I grabbed a fleece out of the upstairs laundry basket, ran down the stairs while putting it on, then out the front door. Later that afternoon I heard Tae yell "Dad, Santa forgot his underwear". What? Well, somehow the green Christmassy boy shorts were attached to my fleece and fell off on the stairs. This is a bit of Tony and Tae's conversation:
T: "Look Daddy, these are Santa's underwear"
D:"Where did you find them"
T: "On the stairs"
D: "Why were the on the stairs"
T: "Maybe he took them off"
D: "Why would he take them off?"
T: "Maybe he had to go to the bathroom"
D: "But why would he take them off?"
T: "Maybe he had an accident"
With that Tae comes in to me to show me Santa's "HUGE" underwear. Okay, I am not huge thank you very much - maybe soft and saggy but not huge. Taeya still is talking about finding Santa's big underwear. I can only imagine the conversations she is going to have tomorrow in Primary. Please, please don't let the Primary president call me!
5 comments:
Tam, thank you for this post! I love TMI type situations, especially through the eyes of a wee one. That is hilarious. I can't imagine Tony getting too embarrassed by the whole thing and I'm sure he really enjoyed having the conversation with Tae. BTW, if she thinks you're 'huge', she ought to see what mine would look like!
Oh my gosh that story is a priceless memory!! I love it!!
Tam, like I told you on Christmas Eve, you crack me up!! I think this just makes the whole Santa thing more believable....how are you possibly going to top this next year??? I also love Aliya's hair in the above post, I was cracking up too! Didn't she get upset??? On Ticey's blog there is a picture of Hutt that I think looks like Aliya!! I am glad that you had such a wonderful Christmas, I love and miss all of you!! Happiest New Year, Aunt Becky
You guys are hilarious with your under garmet stories. I'm really never going to be able to look at Tony and not gigle inside. I already sing the "Balls hang low" song in my head whenever I see him.
Thanks for sharing.
I'm dying laughing! I have tears! Thanks for the laugh!!
Post a Comment