Sunday, December 28, 2008

Any ideas???

Any idea what this could be? I was thinking it could be all the nasty hair that coagulates in a drain or maybe the hair remnants stuck in your brush. Nope, this mass rats nest belongs to:
TA-DA!!! Holy sponge curlers on crack batman!!! This is what happens when a bad curl job happens to a cute little girl. Usually when I do the girls hair curly, I do it in the a.m. before Church and the result are gorgeous curls. Tae had her winter program and wanted her hair curly which required her to sleep in sponge curlers. Aliya always wants to do what her big sissy does so she slept in curlers too. Well, Taeya's curls turned out as pretty as usual. When I went to do Aliya's hair later, this is what I found. Whoa, Afro.  I died laughing. Eventually I was able to make it really pretty (I promise, I was able to do it). It just took some water misting and a couple pulls. 
Of course being a forgetful Mom I forgot to take pictures of the cute end result. So you'll just have to enjoy our cute little curly Q!

3 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe that hair!!!

Brandy said...

Oh my! Poor, poor crazy-haired Aliya. And yet, she is still beautiful. I guess you have an idea of what she'd look like had you been in an inter-racial relationship. ;) I'm waiting for Blakers curler day next. I know it's coming!

Marky said...

That is so funny, I'm pretty sure I have a picture with my hair just like that!! She still looks darling..