Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa's Visit

Santa came to Aliya's preschool party. She was so excited to see him. Once she heard the Jingle Bells, she was smiling from ear to ear. This is the age when Christmas is so much fun!
Aliya was excited to get a book AND a candy cane. When Santa asked her what she wanted for Christmas she replied a "Puh-la-la-la Polly Car". I guess on a commercial she heard them sing "Puh-la-la-la Polly" so that is now what she says when she says she wants a Polly Pocket. Santa was confused but played it off pretty well.
Blake on the other hand was NOT thrilled to see Santa Claus. You can see him pleading with Miss Ashley to get him off this scary dudes lap.
He never did like the big guy. Ah well, maybe next year??? Doubt it!



5 comments:

Ticey said...

Oh poor Blakers. Ya not to thrilled. Aliyah looks so excited though!! I love it!! I hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas. We love and miss you guys!!

linda said...

You should have sent that as a Christmas card, classic baby not liking Santa. It is very cute though.

suni said...

i have similar pictures of my boys with santa...ah, the torture we put them through! these pictures make for classic memories though.

Amy Peterson said...

Ya, I'm really down playing seeing Santa, but Z. keeps saying when do I get to see Santa! D. and I lucked out the other night while we were shopping we walked right out and there the BIG guy was! He even heard me say D.'s name and called him by name! You should have seen his face.

Beck said...

Coats in AZ? really? wow! What will you do if you ever come to visit in the winter? We'll never be able to go anywhere :)

Fun and cute! No santa for my kids this year...bah-humbug! not on the phone or in person. I'm such a bad mommy.