Saturday, December 20, 2008

Aliya's Christmas Party

Aliya's preschool had a cute Christmas program. The kids sang a couple songs then the big guy himself came (Santa, not Tony). 
L-R: Emmy, Jaya, Joshua, Aliya, Anavey, Corben, Cole & Dawson
They all wore their Pajamas. I don't know why but it was cute to see the kids in their jams! Aliya insisted on wearing her horsey jammies -- of course! I was lazy and brought Blakers in his jammies too!
The kids did the actions for "Santa Claus is coming to town". It was pretty cute! Here they are sleeping (well, except for Joshua).
At the end of all their singing, the kids took a bow. Aliya took it one step further and made it into her own Miss America pageant. With that smile and wave I think she'd win! Her pictures with Santa are to come!

3 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

There she is Miss America!!

Marky said...

That is so cute, and I love her horse jammies!!

Unknown said...

cute!! Have a Merry Christmas! We missed you at the partay!!