Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Helper Boy

Yep, he's all boy! My girls NEVER did this. Its driving me crazy all the things he does that the girls never even thought to do. He climbs in to everything, throws anything he gets his hands on, yells just because, and generally destroys anything he can get his hands on. Who on earth knew a one year old could take out the outlet protectors. Tony still struggles with them and he's a grown man. The other day he hid my keys. It took me 3 SOLID days of searching to finally find them. You people that keep telling me I need to have another baby so Blake can get a brother, you are crazy. No way!

10 comments:

Frehner Family said...

Ha! It's only just begun girl. We've had baby powder emptied on the carpet and surrounding areas, wipes thrown about the entire house, cracker and cereal poured out on the carpet and then jumped on just because, cribs climbed up then fell out of resulting in bloody noses two or three days consecutivly until mom gave up the crib, drawers used as stairs to retrieve cookies & candy on kitchen counters and toys on four foot dressers(this still happends by the way), naked lawn watering (backyard thank goodness), milk painting on tables, floors and walls,anything that resembles a rope has been used to tie someone up or lasso something, anything that resembles a sword has been used as one, then because there are two we have the mma, boxing & ninja turtle role plays along with Mario and Luigi races and bumper car crash courses with the bikes. But seriously they are so~~ much fun! Two is double trouble but they keep eachother entertained and are the best of friends. It really is easier.

Frehner Family said...

sorry for the novel..

suni said...

all of the above -- it's true. and 2 is for sure double trouble! it's amazing what 'skills' they are born with cuz heaven knows we would never teach them these things!!! good luck. i feel your pain.

Beck said...

I LOVE... just LOVE that now you can understand why I get nothing done, have gotten nothing done in the past 11+ years, and want to go out of my mind!!! haha 4 boys...you've done this for 1 year, can you imagine almost 12 years?! Welcome to my world!!! LOL I feel your pain, sis and knowing Blake is only 2 months behind Chunky...oh boy... you just wait :) Throw Aliya in the mix... yep, double trouble hahahaha

Brandy said...

He's darling, just darling. I think it's just as cute as when my Mason is in the dishwasher. We have the cutest stinkin' kids, Tam! How lucky are we?!

Ticey said...

Well thanks for giving me a glimps into what my future will be :) He is so dang cute!!

Anonymous said...

I have photos just like this of Ben at that age helping his big brothers empty the dishwasher. You sure you don't need me to buy our little Blakers a 'Thud Guard'?

What a handsome little grandson I have--just as handsome as his sisters are beautiful--and his gorgeous, big blue eyes. If only I were there to give him a big squeeze!

Sarah said...

I have pictures of Caleb sitting in my dishwasher. He loved sitting there. I would have to say Ainsley has been more trouble than Caleb was though, so bring on another boy.

Ceri said...

Teach him to play nice and then he will make friends and then you don't need to have another!

The Price Fam said...

Just wait til he climbs up into your top shelf, gets your tweezers and goes into his room to put them into the outlet - luckily it only popped one breaker! Or, if Blake has a brother, he can try to kill him by giving him your laundry stain stick to suck on. Luckily it is only soap - things you find out when you call the Poison Control Center, but it waxes the babies throat for a couple of hours. And have I told you about the lipstick? oh the fun.