Its that time of year again -- Dance Recital time! I have to say I was a little disappointed. Yes, I bemoaned their horrible outfits last spring but they were better than the T-shirts they got this time. The instructor was leaving the rec center to start her own studio so gave each girl one of these shirts to wear. Yeah it was free advertising but not nearly as cute as a bunch of little girls in ballerina-tards (as Aliya calls them)!
Here is Aliya-loo with one of her best buddies, Zimi. For two head-strong little girls these two play very well together.
A whole slew of little girls in pink, pink, pink! Aliya did terrific. She was one of the only ones who somewhat knew what was happening (Tony has said we'll never use this place again - I figure she's three so its as good as anything else)
Aliya got a certificate of completion. Last spring they got a 'gold medal' so she was disappointed this time to just get a piece of paper.
My parents were able to come for her recital which was a lot of fun (plus it was nice to have someone to watch Blake while I took pictures and Tony took video)
Oh Blakers! Poor kid is constantly being put in dress up clothes. Ah well, he looks cute though!
5 comments:
oh the days of dance recitals...love it. she looks darling! and certainly has some serious dance skills!
How cute as that picture of our girls! Oh so CUTE!
Good job girlie! She is so cute Tam.
Hey, Mom, go buy her a damn medal! Sheesh, that certificate does suck! (by that, I mean it's awesome, but sucks at the same time!) She is so stinkin' cute. Someday, maybe I'll have a girl to dress up, but in the meantime I'll dress Mason up. Blakers and he make very PRETTY girls. Ha
i love that her ballerinatard is up her butt!... just like her mom's if I remember right! haha
Cute, cute...Liya! I'm so proud of you! Just make sure you keep practicing with mommy...not daddy. He says he's good, but he's not :(
Blake... you need to come to MO where the real men are... no tiaras here!
Post a Comment