For Thanksgiving we got together with Amy & Sean Peterson (and their kiddos). The food was heavenly. We decided to eat lunch early in the day so we could get together later in the evening for another round of fun. We ate lunch at Amy's and it was heaven. And boy, can she can cook! Before they moved down here to go to Grad school, they owned an upscale bakery in Utah. That girl has got her stuff together. She is Miss home decorator/tree decorator/everything works together.
Our kids are relatively close in age and played well together. Tae was in her element when she found out they could color until lunch was ready. Give that girl a marker and she is so happy (not that her face looks happy)!
Aliya and Zimi always have fun together. I always am amazed at how well they get along. They both have that second child syndrome but get along great! BTW my girls, and Tony, love sleeping w/ their hair in french braids so it can be wavy the next day. It reminds me too much of my old dancing days with the Stars but what do you do?
These two little guys played awesome together. I thought for sure Blake would barrel him over or take a chunk out of his arm but they did great together. The boys had fun playing under the table while we ate. Blake is like a little puppy who will clean up any food that is dropped.
We got together later at our place and all the kids wore their jammies. I don't know what it is but kids in their jammies are the cutest things. Amy's kids have no booty so their jams were saggin in the back. Mine have plenty of booty so they were stretched thin in back. Ah, the things you notice when your kids are in fitted clothes! Thanks so much Peterson's for a terrific Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had lots of fun, and that is so great the kids all have a friend to play with!! I love the girs wavy hair and of course Balkes mohawk!!
Ah, just so everyone knows I totally paid you to write all those nice things about me! And, thanks once again - I am stealing your pictures of my family. Thanks! It was a blast!
What an interesting fact to learn Tony likes to sleep with his hair in french braids. Ha Ha, just kidding. START STYLE??? I was in Razzle Dazzle and Salt Lake Stars too. Your kids look sooo cute, as always.
Looks like fun! Now I have to ask. When you say you were dancing with Stars back in the day..did you wear red white and blue tards? I also used to dance with Stars as a child and they had a chapter in Utah so...just wondering
Post a Comment