Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tae's school picture

Taeya just got her school pictures back and they are DARLING. In the past, I'd spend plenty of $$$ on pictures that were fine -- not cute, not ugly, just fine. So this year I figured I'd beat the system and buy the cheapest packet so I'd at least have proof she went to school. Sure enough, the pictures turned out cute enough that I'd love to send them to family and friends. Well, its not going to happen this year so you can all see how cute she is on the blog. That's what this sucker is for, right? Tony and I can't get over how big she is getting. Stop growing up you little imp!

BTW - she knew exactly how she wanted her hair done. She wanted a french braid headband w/ a white ribbon braided through. It turned out okay -- I should experiment on days that wont be documented forever! The white ribbon is there, you just can't see it.

6 comments:

Marky said...

That is so cute!! Taeya I can't believe how big you are, you look so grown up! I think your hair turned out super cute!

suni said...

what a beautiful girl! i'm crossing my fingers max's school pictures turn out ok...you never know with that kid.

Sarah said...

So pretty! I hope your still brainwashing her to think Caleb is awesome. I feel the same way about ordering pix. And what do you do with all the leftover oddball sizes? I feel bad throwing them away, but then you have sports pictures and school pictures taking you over!

Karin said...

Awww, sweet indeed. School pictures sure have come a long way!;)

Amy Peterson said...

Cute picture! You will have to teach me how to french braid- it is something I just have never been able to do! Hey, if you still need that cookie recipe I found it! Call me.

Ash + Dust said...

Dang! We should have come to visit you! We talked about it, but never found time!