Last post I asked our girls these questions about me. I enjoyed their responses so much I thought it'd be fun to ask the same questions only about Tony. Rarely being one to not give my opinion, I figured I'd answer as well. Here we go (BTW M is for me or Mom, dumb I know but Tae was T)!
A. don't even act crazy
T. go to bed
M. Where my girls at? (what he always says when he comes home from work)
2. What makes Dad happy?
A. when you are loving him and make him feel special
2. What makes Dad happy?
A. when you are loving him and make him feel special
T. when I give him a hug and a kiss and when I smile at him
M. being w/ his family
3. What makes Dad sad?
A. when I bonk Blakers
3. What makes Dad sad?
A. when I bonk Blakers
T. when I had a bad day
M. when his kids get hurt or have a bad day
4.How does your Dad make you laugh?
A. when we play hide-n-seek
T. tell a joke
4.How does your Dad make you laugh?
A. when we play hide-n-seek
T. tell a joke
M. dance
5. What was your Dad like as a child?
A. popping balloons
T. he was really into his dogs
M. stubborn, a tease, too smart for his own good
6. How old is your Dad?
A. 5 years old
6. How old is your Dad?
A. 5 years old
T. Um, same as you, 31
M. 31
7. How tall is your Dad?
A. 55
7. How tall is your Dad?
A. 55
T. really tall
M. 6'4"
8. What is Dads favorite thing to do?
A. Driving
8. What is Dads favorite thing to do?
A. Driving
T. spend time with his family I guess
M. aside from being with us, I'd have to say watching most athletic events, computer games, fishing and hunting
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around?
A. going on 'puter
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around?
A. going on 'puter
T. mostly go to work
M. watch Sports Center
10. If your Dad became famous, what would it be for?
A. his trumpeting
10. If your Dad became famous, what would it be for?
A. his trumpeting
T. having dogs
M. definitely NOT his singing or dancing
11. What is your Dad good at?
A. cleaning up toys
11. What is your Dad good at?
A. cleaning up toys
T. taking care of kids and dogs and eating
M. pretty much everything
12. What is your Dad not good at?
A. not writing good
12. What is your Dad not good at?
A. not writing good
T. spelling
M. organization
13. What does your Dad do for his job?
A. Driving, helping Lizzie
13. What does your Dad do for his job?
A. Driving, helping Lizzie
T. be a Hospital Administrator
M. Hospital Admin
14. What is your Daddy's favorite food?
A. Pizza
14. What is your Daddy's favorite food?
A. Pizza
T. BBQ sauce
M. anything I cook
15. What makes you proud of your Dad?
A. making dinner with him
15. What makes you proud of your Dad?
A. making dinner with him
T. I dont remember
M. seeing the man he's become
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
A. Boots (in Dora)
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
A. Boots (in Dora)
T. Harry Potters wife (since she said I was Harry Potter - interesting answer)
M. the professor guy on Phineas & Ferb
17. What do you and Dad do together?
A. floating in the bath
17. What do you and Dad do together?
A. floating in the bath
T. have a date and watch baseball games
M. wrestle 3 kids
18. How are you and Daddy same?
A. give each other hugs
18. How are you and Daddy same?
A. give each other hugs
T. cuz we both like dogs
M. our dreams and goals for our family
19. How are you different?
A. daddy's a football player
19. How are you different?
A. daddy's a football player
T. he's a boy and I'm a girl
M. organizational skills, cooking, cleaning etc.
20. How do you know your Dad loves you?
A. he loves me this much (with her fingers about 2" apart)
20. How do you know your Dad loves you?
A. he loves me this much (with her fingers about 2" apart)
T. he gives me a hug and kiss and smiles at me
M. sacrifices so much for me & our kids
21. What does Dad like most about Mom?
A. marrying each other
21. What does Dad like most about Mom?
A. marrying each other
T. that she cooks for him
M. well, pretty much everything . . .
22. Where is your Dads favorite place to go?
A. Go at hims work
22. Where is your Dads favorite place to go?
A. Go at hims work
T. I'd say to go get a massage
M. anywhere but work!
4 comments:
I love reading these responses. They are so cute!! What a great cousin I have. I can tell he is an amazing father and would do anything for his family!! Sure love ya Ton!!
Cute idea! It took me a minute to figure out who M was- it must be all that hair bleach seeping into my brain. Oh- I have a great sugar cookie cut-out recipe, let me dig it our of the recipe box and I'll call you.
You're the man, TON! I will have to leave the "B" responses for both since I am "Cinderfella" :) This will be good for me to do...in November :) Way cute, t and how fun to update every year or so :)
That was so fun to read!! Tony sure is a good guy.. I didn't know he would be famous for trumpeting, he must be hiding that talent..(oh Aliya, your so funny!)
Post a Comment