Aliya is in her glory! Ballet has started again and she is thrilled. She was so excited to find out that her friend Zimi from Church is in her class too. Each night before class, she picks out what she wants to wear and talks non-stop about what they'll be doing in class. I love that she loves it and has so much fun doing it.
Kookie kid loves her cowgirls boots (often worn on the wrong feet of course)! She'll wear them with anything. I think she thinks they are necessary for dance class. If she can't find them, she throws a royal fit because she "need to wear 'dem to mine dance class".
Once we finally get a different card reader for my new camera, I can post the pictures of Tae at soccer. She has been having so much fun and is surprisingly good (well, as good as any 6 year old can be). We still have yet to see her get too aggressive but with Tony and I as her parents, we know it's in there somewhere!
5 comments:
I love the boots!! I think they go very well with the dance outfit :) She is so cute!!
That's so great Aliya found something she loves to do! And I think those boots look great with her ballet outfit.. She is so cute!!
Cute picture of the girls! Zim loves going to class especially since Aliya is there!
oh, liya...you're BOOtiful! I love the proffessional ballet bun and how much her friend loves her back! Please enjoy these "girl" activities and totally force this on her...since Tae has tony's rythm :)...still love ya ton, but thank heaven's aliya got her mothers moves!
So sweet! SO have you figured out how to get good action pictures of Taeya at soccer? I've been playing around with it a little bit... lots to learn...
Post a Comment