Forgive me people but I've been playing with my camera. There are bound to be a ton of pictures of Blake because I am with him 24/7 (plus he is pretty stinkin cute). One gorgeous afternoon (low 100's) we went out to play. He ADORES the swing so I caught a couple cute pictures of him swinging away. One of my favorite parts of babies are their feet. They are so chubby and squishy.
I love his big old cheesy grin. He loves life and really enjoys every new experience. I just hope and pray he continues to be as easy going as he has the first 9 months of life!
7 comments:
He is so cute, he looks like a mix between the two girls. Too bad you aren't here so he and Brig can play, they would have so much fun.
I love how happy Blake is. You know I will take Aliya anytime even the 4% that she isn't happy. I had so much fun with her on the cruise. I think why is because we are a lot a like poor kid!
Love, Aunt Pen
Cute pics! Your camera is awesome! Still not jealous of the weather though. I will think about it in December.
BTW Jenn and Alice asked about you.
I don't think you can ever have to many pictures,especially of your cute kids!!
What cute kids!! I agree you can never have to many pictures of them - especially when they are that cute!!
Did I tell you that you inspired me to find the continuous shot feature on my camera? I've taken some cute (and some very blurry) shots of Mason that I'll get on here. Tomorrow, it's time to dress him in his Halloween costume. Why? Because I can!!!
Cute pics of both kids!
Love the pix- we miss you AND your swingset!
Post a Comment