Sunday, September 21, 2008

Outdoor Fun!

The girls have had a ton of fun playing outside. This day, Tae wanted to have a "photo shoot". They last for about 20 pictures which was fine with me. I had fun playing with the different settings and found some cute pictures of the girls! They are quite the little posers aren't they?
I finally figured out how to make sure their faces don't get darkened due to the bright sunlight behind them. I also had fun playing with the different white balance settings. Below is the Tungsten setting which made all the colors more blue. I can't wait to use this setting on our cruise. The water will look heavenly (as if it wont already)! Cute kiddos if I do say so myself!

7 comments:

Frehner Family said...

you're going on a cruise? when? where?

suni said...

your girls are beautiful...just like their mama! someday i plan on learning about the settings on my camera. for now, i'm just lucky to remember to take pictures, if i actually remember to bring the camera with me!

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. You are doing better then I am at the camera. I am still on auto.

Marky said...

Cutest pictures, the girls are always darling!! Looks like your having lots of fun with your new camera!

Ticey said...

Your girls are so cute!! And what a fun photo shoot - looks like you are getting good use out of your new camera!!

Amy Peterson said...

lots of fun with you new camera!

Karin said...

Yup, cute indeed! I'm impressed with your camera skills... guess I oughtta unwrap the owners manual, 'eh?