I rarely get the opportunity to completely mortify my cute hubby but the day has finally come! He rarely does dumb things (or in this case has dumb things done to him). I finally have a rather entertaining story about him (okay, I at least got giggles about it throughout the day). His days generally begin by getting up at 5:30 a.m., packing his clothes for the day then heading to the gym where he works out then gets ready for work. Yesterday began like all the others. He grabbed his undergarments which I have rolled together so he can just grab a set and go rather than grabbing individual tops and bottoms. I got a call at about 8:00 from him saying "Ha ha ha, very funny". He further explained that I had wrapped two tops together so he was going commando (he changes in to his workout stuff at home so he didnt even have dirty bottoms to change into). I got giggling which made him think that I had done it on purpose. I hadn't, but had I known it would give me a full day of entertainment, I just might have!
Throughout the morning, I'd text him random things: "do your balls hang low, do they wobble to and fro" or "be careful when you zip". You know, all those sweet, kind words of support. We decided to meet and do an early lunch so he could get his underoos on. I ended up running around in a whirlwind trying to get Blakers and I ready to go. I got half way to his work when I realized I had forgotten his bottoms. Again, the giggles hit. I calmed myself down enough to call him and tell him the news. Very funny wife! I was nice and offered to turn around to get them but he said No (I think he was enjoying it at this point).
When he got home he said he wasn't talking to me because I had done this all on purpose. Nope, but I might do it again, it caused me so much entertainment! I wonder what he'd do if I were to put his bottoms and my top together? Needless to say I wasn't about to get a picture to put on the blog. Hopefully my DH's lovely day at least brought a smile to your face, I've been grinning ever since it happened!
10 comments:
He He He- Hey at least you do the laundry, maybe he can see the bright side here!
Oh that definetly brought a smile to my face :) My big cousin Ton going commando - oh dear!! Thanks for sharing the funny story Tam - I enjoyed it!!
Oh Wow.. I was laughing to my self the whole time I read this!! I think I will try this on Dan and see what he does.. ;0)
I love it! I roll Dave's Gs too, so I just might have to try this for April Fools Day! Thanks for laugh and for the laugh when I think of it again tomorrow!
you are too funny. do your balls hang low, do they wobble to and fro? I think that's going to be stuck in my head for a very, very long time.
When you called me and told me it was so what I needed and I laughed and laughed for hours...and don't think that the story was told at GNO's :) It was just as fun talking to him about it last night and telling I was going to text to let him know I heard they snakes on the lose in AZ :) Or the grass needs to get cut before it accidentally gets watered :) (see I'm way worse than balls hanging low, however I was singing it for a while too...as was tanner... he loved the story :)
anyway... thanks again for a good laugh and I'm glad he let you share the story??? If not, good sport ton, nothing you can do now... zip PDQ!
I am laughing right out loud, still laughing...........oh my gosh that is a good one!! I will never be able to sing the song about your ears hanging low without thinking of Tony!!! I am so glad that you shared this with all of us. Hey ask Mike about being careful with the zipper...it is good story for a laugh too!!! Love you all...Aunt Becky
Ya know, I truly enjoy your posts! Swearing, ball talk, the works! You make me HAPPY! Tony, sucks to be you, bro. He is a good sport though. The fact that he thinks you're brilliant enough to plan such a conniving act! It's a wonderful compliment, really. I'm also relieved to know that I'm not the only 'do your boobs/balls hang low' singer out there.
Love it! Thanks for sharing.
I love it! I'm reading this and laughing Bart is making cinnamon rolls for breakfast and ask what are you laughing at? I tell him and I think he feels for Tony. Poor guy. I'm glad Tony is such a good sport.
You are CRAZY girl! Greg would kill me if I posted this. I don't know if I'm going to be able to look at Tony without hearing the "hang low" song in my head. I can't stop cracking up about it!
Post a Comment