I realized that I have been a bad Mommy and forgot to blog about Blake crawling. The day I have dreaded has finally arrived. I fish little objects out his mouth hourly (hair elastics, Polly Pocket shoes, stickers etc). Luckily he has yet to choke but I know it is coming.
The girls don't enjoy him interrupting their play. For a long time they've been able to play near him without being disturbed. Now they've learned that if they want to play anything, its best to do it up in their rooms. They have also discovered that unless they want things to come back slobbery, it is best to put it up where he can't reach (sounds good in theory but RARELY happens).
Here is Blakers on the move. I feel bad for his poor knees. Tile sucks! I've never liked it but after living in AZ, I hate it even more. People have it everywhere, some even tile their entire home. Yes, it's much cooler but it is so stinkin' hard! What I wouldn't give for hardwood floors! It's a good thing he's got a nice thick padding of fat on his knees! His rear has a nice set of padding on it too! I love when he sits on the hard floor because you can see all the dimples on his butt!
8 comments:
Way to go Blakers - you are such a big boy!!!
I love it when they crawl! Mason got these big blister like things on his toes from crawling around. The best is wait for church. You put them down to crawl around and if you let truly crawl around, their knees come back black and the tops of their socks. It's hilarious! Way to go, Blake! I'm grateful we didn't have to worry about hair things and polly's...just pennies...everywhere for some reason. Also impressed you have the plug cover things...we didn't/haven't done that w/mas yet :)
I caught him sticking something in the outlet a few weeks ago so figured I may as well. I think I am in for it with this kid! He's only 9 months and has already tried to electrocute himself!
As far as church, he's found a nice little alcove where he just yells to hear the echo. I didnt think it was too loud until Tony complained after church!
Crap! On the move, make him move into a new baby category! But he is adorable!! I think I was louder in the alcove then Blake was -shoot - I am such a bad example!
Ah, Blakers, I'm so happy for you (and kinda sorry for your Mom). Mason didn't crawl until 10 months and it was plenty soon for me. Church is definitely the worst, which is why I suck and only go to Sacrament Meeting. Mason is now 14 months and still crawling. Just the last couple of days he's decided to bypass his knees and use his hands and feet to crawl. He looks like a dork! I'll post the pics. Blake is so stinkin' cute. Watch for knobs that he can unscrew. That's Mason's thing. GOOD LUCK!
Alright Blake!! You are such a big boy.. And you have the sweetest smile!!
Yeah! A valid reason to skip Sunday School. Oh, was that my outside voice. Have fun with the crawling Tam. The count down to nursery starts.
oh my - i LOVE the chub! my babies have plenty of rolls and padding and it is so stinkin' cute. i just can't seem to figure out why it isn't as cute on my butt. hmmm!?
Post a Comment