Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm a Cowboy Baby!

We bought these cute Cowboy hats for the girls (which they've loved) but old Blakers has loved it as well. It is fun to see him interact and play with things. What a handsome Cowboy. Now we need to find him a pair of Wranglers and he'll be set!
My kids are obsessed with horses. Tae and Aliya love anything horses (as you've seen in earlier posts). The majority of this is thanks to their Grandma Nette Nette and Papa Bruce. Annette is a barrel racer and they've got a bunch of horses up in Utah. Last week I noticed Tae had her hat and boots on and was running around the house on her little stick horse. I came around the corner and heard Aliya cheering "Go Grandma". How cute is that?

4 comments:

Beck said...

Giddy-up!!! We love cowboys in this house (obviously :) ) Too bad I didn't save the wranglers from Tanner for you :) haha

Cute story, cute kids and tell Ton I can totally tell a difference w/the pics from the camera...YEA! Love you sissy!!!

Marky said...

Blake you are the cutest little cowboy!! It looks like you are enjoying your new camera, way cute pictures!!

Brandy said...

What a cute cowboy!!

Deb said...

Cute pics! He is so cute. I'm so jealous of your camera. Then again, if I had one, it would still sit on the desk, just like the others...

BTW, got the new GP release. I'll send a copy. Current music and really fun! (I need your address again.)