I love the first time kids put sunglasses on! Blake got the biggest kick out of wearing his sissies glasses. He just laughed and laughed. Of course he kept trying to pull them off but he thought it was hilarious. How sad is it that we are no longer entertained by such simple things?
4 comments:
When I see this picture it reminds me of the song I wear my sunglasses at night. :) Is that the name of the song? Anyway, he sure is a cutie.
What a cutie! I love this stage of babieness!
Blake's eyes are so beautiful! I can't get over how much he looks like Tae.
I can't stand this! Why do you live so far away? I miss my little man and the girls so much! I'll have you know that Ben checks your blog religiously and is always so excited to share what you've posted with me.
Post a Comment