Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Missing Tooth!

My big girl finally lost her 2nd tooth. She had been wobblin' it for a couple days and eventually decided it was time to come out! Tae said she wanted to tie something around it and shut the door to pop it out like we did with her first tooth. After a couple tries of her pushing the door to shut it, and then running after it, we decided we needed to do something different. Tony got the brilliant idea to let Aliya participate. She willingly stepped up and SLAMMED the door shut. Out popped the tooth and viola: Aliya pulled her first tooth. Tae was excited for the tooth fairy to come and Aliya was excited that she got to do it. Taeya of course immediately wanted a picture so we could post it on the blog. So far her teeth look fine but I am dreading when she loses her top teeth and in grow these huge teeth. I don't think its a cute time for kids!

5 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

ohh what a great time- I can't wait for the tooth fairy to start coming to our house! One of my friends daughters asked her to ask the tooth fairy to leave a credit card not coins! HE HE

Frehner Family said...

We love the tooth fairy. We bought a coin collection book that the tooth fairy helps us fill.

I love that BYU is a naughty word in your house too! We are hoping that we can catch a broadcast of the BYU/UTAH game this year. Cross your fingers! **Go Utes!!**

Ticey said...

Way to go Tae - and way to help out Aliya!! The tooth fairy is the greatest!! She looks darling!!

Sarah said...

She has perfect teeth, my kids are going to both need braces! What a cutie.

Marky said...

Alright Tae.. You are such a big girl, I hope the tooth fairy found you ok!! Aliya wait to be a good sister and help out, I'm sure you enjoyed it!! :0)