For my Birthday, Tony got me a KILLER new camera! I've had so much fun playing around with it and have already taken a ton of pictures (mostly I've tossed them because I've just been playing around with the different settings). One thing I've had fun with is the continuous shooting mode. It'll take 3.5 pictures per second. One afternoon I was playing around with it and discovered that Aliya's mood can change from sad to happy in the blink of an eye (had I known the pictures would be so cute, I would have wiped the pizza sauce off her chin)! I loved seeing the transformation! I'm going to see if I can get something similar out of the other two kiddos. Yeah, I love her smiling pictures but I think its so much fun to see her various facial expressions. Sad to admit but she's easily got a hundred more expressions. She is the most expressive kid we've got!
9 comments:
Sooo cute!! Hey I'm looking into getting a new camera - mind my asking what kind you got?? PS Happy Birthday!!
Before I even read down to the part of the new camera, as soon as I saw Aliya's first pic I said to Tex, "yea! She used her new camera...look how good the pics are!" and then I read it. I LOVE those pics, way cute. She is so expressive...reminds me of my little sister when she was young:)
I love all her expressions and she looks so cute in all the pictures!! Exciting on the new camera, I love mine but am possilby looking to upgrade.. mind sharing what kind you got?
Aliya and Porter would make quite the pair. We have the same issues. The only problem is that Porter won't talk so, in addition to his mood changes we are trying to interpret what he wants.
It kills me!
Oohhh, I am getting so excited for MY camera to come! You've got some great shots! and what a cutie little Aliya is.
Funny- I've been keeping a folder of Anna's different faces.
Happy belated bday! I just read all your From the Mouths of Babes snippets - I should just come hang out with you and get free entertainment. Do you guys ever make it to Disney Land? Let me know if you're ever over here!
Ohh- I love playing with new toys! I'm glad you got something KILLER for your b-day!
BTW, the first picture is a total Millcreek girl look. Ask Tony, he'll agree with me!
Loved this post! So fun!
Post a Comment