When we were discussing what we wanted to do while in Utah, Taeya said she wanted to paint with Papa Thompson. As I've mentioned before Taeya is incredibly creative and wants to be an author/illustrator when she grows up. She was so excited to have him teach her how to paint. Years ago my Dad attempted to teach me how to paint. We both decided I have no talent. It was fun to watch how excited she was and then how proud she was of her final product. Way to go little Missy! I know you'll succeed at anything you put your mind to!
5 comments:
I'd kinda like to see the final product posted too...(my subtle hint to get your butt in gear!)
Are you still in UT? I'd love to do lunch/dinner?
email me at brandyheiner@hotmail.com
That is so sweet!! What a fun thing she can do with her grandpa.. She will be the next Picaso!! :0)
Keep it up Taeya, you will be able to enjoy this talent your whole life. It is extra special having Grandpa for a teacher!! We will look for a post on some of your most recent art work soon!!
Tam, did you keep the pic or is at mom and dad's? You need to take a picture of it or put up a picture of it so everyone can see how awesome she did! She is so talented... a good mixture of the two of you... I mean, really... good job Tams for giving her your creative talents :)
Post a Comment