Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hairy Beast

While in Utah Blake got his 4th hair cut. He definitely takes after his Daddy (as you'll all see in a few days when I post a picture of my family, all the males are quite follically challenged - except my little brother Chuck and he was adopted). Tony was off getting stuff ready for Taeya'
s birthday party so Grandma got to help me give Blake his new do. Of course he was awesome while I trimmed and shaved. Tony wasn't too thrilled about Blakes haircut. He said Blakes hair looked 'cool' when we did it. Problem was we never did his hair. I have two little girls hair to do, I am excited not to have to do little boy hair! I loved his haircut and will do it again! I think it makes him look like a big boy.  

Below is a precut picture of Blake and his cousin Mason. They are two months apart in age but old Mase has him beat in size no question. I don't understand it, Tony and I together are one of the tallest couples in my family yet our kids are the smallest. Becky and Chris (parents to Mason) are the smallest and their kid is a frickin' moose! I'm hoping that Blake is just a slow grower and will eventually surpass his cousins. 

2 comments:

Mothe said...

He looks sooo cute!! Ticey had Karly cut Hutt's hair too and I love it also even though I was hesitant to see her do it. Afterall I had bald babies so it didn't make sense to me to cut off hair that a baby actually had, it just seemed wrong! Love you all

Marky said...

What a handsome guy!! I just love him, he is so cute.. Good job cutting his hair, it looks great!