Monday, July 28, 2008

Cookie Monster


Oh dear, I have already passed my horribly eating habits on to my baby! We love frozen cookies at our house and have each developed a process of eating them. I will often stick the frozen cookie in my mouth then blow in it so I can bite through it easier. While I do that Blake thinks its hilarious to yank the cookie out of my mouth and gum on it. He LOVES it! If he sees any of us with a cookie he starts yelling and wants a bite or two too! Cookies for breakfast is my favorite! I'd much rather eat sweets in the a.m. than any breakfast foods. Guess old Blakers feels the same way!

3 comments:

Marky said...

I love it!! He is so cute.. I am a huge cookie fan to and who says you can't have a cookie for breakfast! :0) You should get my mom's cookie recipe with pudding in them, they are delicious!!

Beck said...

I miss you guys... and your cookies :) I did have a few, but I think dad is to blame for eating them all...as always :)

Love you, sis!

Sarah said...

Nice, giving blake cookies, aren't you supposed to start with green vegetables? Anyway, we will be in Apache Junction next Thursday. I had the fleeting thought again that maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle for dinner, somewhere with a play place so the kids could play. I would say outside at a park, but even at dinner time wouldn't we be roasting? I know my sister's house and you aren't close, so if school is already started or it's too much trouble, no biggie. We will only be there Thursday. I work Wednesday night, so when ever we get packed up Thursday we are heading up, and then head to Provo on Friday. We would love to hang out for dinner somewhere if we could find a nice compromise so you don't have to drive forever! Let me know what you think!
-Sarah