

One of Tonys favorite past times has been to take Aliya to the store and watch her ride around on the little big girl bikes. She loves it and forever he's been wanting to get it for her. Finally some occasion arose so he could get her a bike (he wanted to give it to her for her dance recital but I said no way, then Taeya will want something big her next recital too). He took her to the store and let her zoom around then said its time to go. Knowing Aliya well, he knew she'd whine and cry for the bike. Tony was finally 'convinced' and bought her her big girl bike. She loves it!!! Only problem is it is 110+ outside so we rarely go on walks/rides anymore. The other day when he got home from work he said lets go on a walk so Aliya can ride her bike. We melted but the girls loved finally getting to ride their bikes and even Blake enjoyed the walk (I think Tony and I each sweated out a couple pounds).

4 comments:
Are those cowboy boots Aliya is wearing in 110+ heat?? So cute!
And yeah, I salivated at the Lexus a little. ;)
Aliya congrats on your new bike!! I love that you are riding in cowgirl boots!! Very talented.. It was so fun to see you guys, can't wait for the cruise!! Love you all..
love the boots! one of these years she'll be asking ol' dad for a Harley!
Post a Comment