Friday, June 20, 2008

Tae's Special Day



A while ago I asked Taeya if she'd rather have a party with her friends here or celebrate it in Utah next month with her cousins. Cute kid chose her cousins. Tony was in Kentucky for Tae's birthday so we did nothing to celebrate it. I told her we could plan a special day where we would do whatever she wanted. Taeya decided she wanted her friend Kate to come with us (I was excited about it because my girls usually behave much better if someone else is with us). So yesterday Tae got to play hookie from Summer school and we celebrated her special day. We went and watched "Shrek III" in the theatre with all sorts of yummy goodies. Blake did really good. I think he is going to be a TV watcher. Afterwards, Taeya wanted to go to McDonalds (yuck) for lunch. We then came home, the girls played forever, watched some "High School Musical 2" and then did a craft. Easy day for me, fun day for them, nothing could be better!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

High School Musical is a favorite at our house too :)

Beck said...

Cute, T and love Liya's flowers :)... you go crafty! Had typed a HUGE thing to Tae for her B-day and the screen froze, so tell her we really were thinking of her tons (even though I talked to her).

Brandy said...

So Fun!! Austyn is obsessed with High School Musical. We had to have a HSM party this year at our house too! Happy Birthday Tae, what a cute girl you are!!