I've decided that its a good thing Blake is our 3rd born. Had he been our first, he'd never have gotten to play with a lot of the toys he has now. Luckily we've become a lot less rigid in our gender stereotypes as we've gotten older (or lazier). Poor kid is always stuck playing with his sisters toys. I realized something was a bit off as I watched him gnaw on Barbies foot! I find that when ever he needs a toy, I'll just grab whatever is around. He loves to chew on Polly pocket dresses, slobber on Tony's extra keyboard, and chew on one of Aliya's
ever popular foam necklaces that she likes to make. Last week we forgot a blanket to lay him on at church, so there he was, laying on Taeya's frilly pink girl blanket, chompin on a necklace. Oh boy, if he grows up confused, we'll know where it all began!
6 comments:
This was a for sure laugh out louder!! You are such a fun Mom Tam, I am so glad that you blog so we can stay connected even though we are so far apart! I sure hope we can get together while you are here! E-mail me and tell me when you are coming and I will try to plan something for everyone, maybe a trip to the fish farm and a cookout after??? Love You all!
How Funny!! He is so stinking cute, even with the barbies! :0) I love all your kids and I hope we get to see you all soon!!
Well at least he's eating the barbies and not accessorizing or something. Does Tony have any objections to all of this?
This was why tex wouldn't let me bring Mason when I came to visit... fear of femenizin' his boys :) Cute and he's chunkin' up!
He is so cute! I think Tony should be okay with this he had a doll when he was growing up and look at what a Great Dad he is!! I think Blake's top picture he looks like Grandpa Dickamore. Hope to see you soon.
Love Aunt Pen
Hey Tony! This is Craig Kotter. I just happened upon your blog and wanted to say hi! I would love to chat with ya! Email me at craigkotter@gmail.com and I'll give you my number. Hope all is well!
Craig
Post a Comment