
I cant believe my first baby is six today. She is so excited for her birthday and loves to tell everyone she is turning s-i-x. Taeya is such a fantastic kiddo. I am so lucky to be her mom. She makes my life so much easier.
Here are just six of the reasons why I love her:
1. Taeya is a terrific big sister. She is so good to entertain Aliya or keep Blake happy. When Aliya was rear facing in her car seat, Tae sat right next to her and would hold her hand anytime they were in the car. It always made me smile to find them both asleep still holding hands. If I would let her, Tae would happily take over my mommy duties. She is a huge helper and I am so thankful that she wants to help.
2. She is brilliant (yes, all parents think this but she is, I promise) and loves school. The kid will read for hours as long as someone will listen! I think she has Tony's natural tendency towards learning.
3. She has this creative side that we know didn't come from Tony or I (it comes from both Grandpas). Give that kid some glue, scissors and paper and she'll entertain herself for hours on end. Taeya loves to think up new craft projects for her and Aliya. She has said she wants to be an author and illustrator and I know she can do it!
4. Taeya also has quite the personality. Throughout the years she has entertained us with her various outfits. My favorite so far has to be when she put a pair of underwear on her head and said, "Look Mom, I'm an astronaut". Yep, she was an ass-tronaut! The kid is notorious for her fun goggles too.
5. Tae loves the outdoors and every type of animal (definitely doesn't get that from me). Any time we see a dog she immediately asks if she can pet it. Thanks to her Papa & Grandma she has developed a deep love for horses. She said she might want to barrel race when she gets older. Looks like she needs to be spending summers in UT!
6. Another thing I love about Taeya is that she wants to do what is right. She is very obedient and works hard to be a good kid. When we went to Disneyland we were on a ride that she had already ridden once and didnt want to do again. We talked her into going and you could tell she was pretty scared. I told her some of the things I'd do when I got scared. Afterwards, I asked how it went and she said "good, I said a prayer and felt much better".

Taeya is lucky enough to share her birthday with her Great-Grandpa Harker and Grandma Nette-Nette. Happy Birthday! We love you all!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Tae! Hope your mommy and daddy take you out for some birthday fun!
Happy Birthday Taeya!! It is hard to believe these little ones are getting so big. Don't listen to the song "Don't Blink" today or you will probably find yourself shedding some tears. It really is true, the years go by so fast! Enjoy everyday!! Love You all, Aunt Becky
Tami!! Thanks for making me your friend on facebook :) It is a riot to see your beautiful children and catch up on your life a bit - it's been a LONG time. I love seeing Becky and your mom, holy cow. What an amazing family you are. So good to see how you are doing.
happy, happy birthday Tae! Nope, tam- no eulogy for Jamers yet... although I have started it. Hopefully by the end of the week.
Today was our first 'friend' party. will i EVER recover??? Fun reading up on Taeya!
Happy Birthday Taeya!! Your such a big girl now.. I love the pic with the goggles!! Your kids are all so cute, I hope we get to see you this summer!
Happy Birthday Taeya!! I can't believe you are six all ready - where does the time go!!
Hi Tami!! It's fun to see your darling family and read how you are doing. Your kids are beautiful! Do you love Arizona? We were almost headed there once...didn't work out. :( Good to see you and hope you are well!
Happy birthay Tae! We hope we get to see you this summer!
-Sarah (and Caleb and Ainsley!)
ps hey tam, I'm going to send you an email, cause I have a long proposition for you!
Happy Birthday Taeya like always a day late and a dollar short. Anyway hope you had a nice Birthday! You are growing up and what a wonderful example you are to your sister and brother. Hope to see you this summer!
Love, Aunt Penny
Post a Comment