It is officially starting to feel like summer here in Phoenix! I don't mind the heat (yet) and so far haven't experienced anything too hot for me. My only concern/gripe about the heat is old Blakers. I figure the girls can move around enough in their car seats to somewhat cool off but poor Blake is strapped in so tight, there is no hope of a breeze. The other day when we took my Mom to the airport, it wasn't too hot outside (low 100's). Once we got home and I pulled the kid out of his car seat, I noticed his hair was sopping wet. As you can see from the picture, he left a GINORMOUS sweat puddle in his car seat. I've got most of the back vents aimed at him but those car seats are awful. He should be in a car seat that is left in the car but I've kept him in his infant car seat figuring that its got to be cooler because I can bring it in with us. Guess not! Any advice on how to protect my cute little man from sweating to death?
Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Summertime!
It is officially starting to feel like summer here in Phoenix! I don't mind the heat (yet) and so far haven't experienced anything too hot for me. My only concern/gripe about the heat is old Blakers. I figure the girls can move around enough in their car seats to somewhat cool off but poor Blake is strapped in so tight, there is no hope of a breeze. The other day when we took my Mom to the airport, it wasn't too hot outside (low 100's). Once we got home and I pulled the kid out of his car seat, I noticed his hair was sopping wet. As you can see from the picture, he left a GINORMOUS sweat puddle in his car seat. I've got most of the back vents aimed at him but those car seats are awful. He should be in a car seat that is left in the car but I've kept him in his infant car seat figuring that its got to be cooler because I can bring it in with us. Guess not! Any advice on how to protect my cute little man from sweating to death?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish I had a way cool idea. Let's work on it and invent it we could make millions! I know with Camille's back brace they put some holes in it to help because its so hot for her. I hope someone will have some great idea that will help. I know the best idea is move back to Utah by us so we can see you more!! Love Aunt Pen
Poor Blake.. The only idea I have is make sure you go swimming a lot! :0)
Hey Tami. Nic (Wright) Mangum gave me your blog site and said you may be looking for my contact info. I couldn't see an email address for you on here, so if you get this, shoot me an email. brandyheiner@hotmail.com or blogger site heinerlife.blogspot.com
Hope all is well. You have an adorable little family. Tell Tony hi from me.
Talk to you soon!
Brandy (Reynolds) Heiner
Post a Comment