I don't know who will miss her more, the kids or adults. I am going to miss all the help she gave with the kiddos, stimulating adult conversation at any time of day and just having her here. Tony is for sure going to miss giving her a hard time and her cooking. I've tried again and again but I cannot make her lasagna (which he loves).
Tae is going to miss the countless hours Grandma listened to her read. I don't know what it is about Grandma's but they the patience of a saint.
Aliya will miss having Grandma play Polly's and Barbies. That kid can be so happy and nice, especially when she is getting 100% of someones attention.
Lastly, Blake is going to miss having someone to protect him from his sissies. He got spoiled rotten by always being held and loved. Guess it'll take all my kids a couple days to get used to not being played with or listened to. They'll survive though, they always do. Thanks for a terrific visit Mom!
Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Grandma's Visit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute and fun pictures! We want grandma to come back (actually they all want to "go to grandma's house", but little do they know that daddy's not up for that this year. I'm glad you got some pics of grandma looking at the camera :) She tries to avoid it with all her might! Glad you got a temple trip in... that always makes it worth it too!
Tami, you are a FaNtAsTiC cook, Tony is lucky to have you! Good luck with the adjustment- too true, there is something nice about another adult around to help out and converse with!
Post a Comment