Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fishy, fishy!

Click to play Pool 08
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Summer has arrived, we are officially boiling which means its time to go SWIMMIN'. The girls love it and even Blake enjoys putterin' around in his little floaty. I do great for about 30 minutes then start to get cold (sad isnt it -- it can be 110+ outside and I get cold).

4 comments:

Beck said...

Way cute, T! You do have issues with your coldness...worse than mine! Love the goggles and glad to see Ton has the same tan line as tex... farmer :) Glad you got smilebox to work!

Mothe said...

It looks like everyone is having a way fun time! I have the same problem with being cold Tami so I always was the designated picture taker....which was just fine with me!! Can't wait to see all of you!

Bart & Penny Murray said...

Love the pictures. They all look like they are having a fun time. Darling Family! I really think you must be a Dickamore I get cold all the time also. I always like to take the picture because I hate being in the pictures. Anyway can't wait to see you all.

Ticey said...

Way cute pictures. I wish I was swimming right now. I must be opposite of you, cause I pretty much sweat sitting in my house. Can't wait to see you guys!!