Thursday, June 5, 2008

Oh Aliya!!!


Last night at about 10:00 Aliya starts crying. Tony, being a good Daddy, runs up to check on her. He then calls down to ask what me she's got on her face. Me, being the mean Mommy, grabs the camera and heads on up. The kid was covered in blue eyeshadow/lipstick. Between being half asleep, wild and crazy bed-hair and being covered in blue makeup, she looked like Jim Morrison on crack. I immediately burst out laughing which caused her to cry louder. Eventually Tony kicked me out of the bathroom because my laughing and picture taking was not making things any easier. Aliya is definitely going to be the child that keeps up on our toes!

7 comments:

Bruce and Annette said...

Tami, I remember when I laugh at Tony when he was little. He cut his long curly hair to the scalp on his for head, and yes I laugh at him. A few minutes later, Matt comes out of the bedroom, just able to walk, in a diaper with his hair cut the same way, by the same barber Tony. Look out Blake, RUN

The Hatch's said...

Love your choice of music GO NEW KIDS I LOVE JOEY!!!!!

I did the same thing with Emily but I was so mad at her for getiing into my good make up that I made her wear it to the store the way she put it on. I definitly got a lot of looks I know I'm a mean parnet. It never happened again.

Deb said...

Several blog comments at once. Cute Hair!! 2nd, that fruit pizza looks so yummy! I miss your cooking! 3rd, maybe Aliya has a career in hair and make-up. However, I saw more of a Janice Joplin look. Lastly, I just heard "Right Stuff" by NKOTB on your blog. I used to dance to that one and I rocked it in my 13 year old glory! I agree with Lisa, Joey rocks!

Nic said...

It's gotta be a second-daughter thing... it seems like all the ones I know seem to keep their mother's "on their toes!" This picture reminds me of Camille, my 4year old who over easter break thought that the little tablets you dye easter eggs with were candy. With a VERY blue mouth she spit it out as I ran for the camera. Our kids probably won't like us much when were older so it doesn't matter if we post all of their embarassing pics on our blogs.

Ticey said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. Your kids are so funny. I love seeing what they are going to do next :)

Marky said...

That is so funny! I have to agree with Ticey, I love checking the blog to see what funny thing they do next!! They are so cute.. :0)

Bart & Penny Murray said...

I agree with Ticey and Marky I love to come home from work and look at everyone's blogs. I wish I would have been as smart as you and grab the camera when Camille and Michelle painted them self's blue with paint. I laugh about it now however I wish I had a picture because it was so funny they looked like a couple of smurfs. I love checking out your blog I wish I knew how to do ours better. Bart had to get it started. Anyway hope to see you soon love ya Aunt Penny