My cute girls wanted to do something special for their Daddy (why is it they never want to do anything special for me? -- probably because I never do fun stuff with them). We decided to make him a fruit pizza. They had so much fun.
What could be better than an enormous sugar cookie covered in cream cheese frosting topped with fresh fruit? The cookie spread off my stone and made a gigantic mess but tasted great. I thought they did a great job and were very methodical in their decorating. Guess all those crafts we do are coming in handy! Blake loved the raspberries. Crazy kid hates cereal and any mashed fruit or veggie we give him but he loves fresh raspberries. Get ready to order three bowls of raspberries on our next cruise Papa Bruce!
9 comments:
Grandpa will take care of that, I will order 4, one for Taeya, one for Aliya, one for Blake and one for Grandpa-let go
Love the creativeness, T! Hopefully my boys will marry a girl that can do the things yours do!!!(cuz they know squat!) haha
I want you to know I'm not stalking you, but tanner is! He loves the "I kissed a girl it felt wrong" song :) thanks for having our favorite :)
I want a piece!!
MMmmmmm... share the recipe!!! Your girls are ALWAYS doing FUN crafts with you. The fun activities with Dad are just more rare...
Hi! Came across your blog through Linda's. You all look like you are doing well, and congrats on your baby boy. He is cutie, and he does look like you. So if you are wondering who is looking at your blog from Mobile, Alabama it is me, don't worry!
Kaitlan Toole
How fun is that, and the pizza looks delicious.. Good job girls!!
Hey Tami, it's Nic! I somehow ended up on your blog from someone else's blog and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was you! It's fun to see you have two girls and a boy... same for me. It was really exciting to hear that you live in AZ. I'm up here in Prescott, we'll have to meet up sometime. I hope you like AZ, it was quite an adjustment for me. I miss my mountains and all manicured lawns with grass. I've so enjoyed reading about your adventures as a Mom... you seem like a great one. Also, your hair looks fabulous short... very sophisticated. But then again, you would look beautiful bald. This blogging world seems to be quite small... it's fun to bump into old friends even if it is via cyberspace. I love your blog.
Hope to keep in touch. Nic
Hello Again. I have a blog and if you are up to checking it out, I can send you an invite. I just need your email address so I can email you an invite. Here is my email.
ktoole289@yahoo.com
Grandma is coming to visit you guys today!
Post a Comment