Where the spelling is often wrong, the grammar is horrible and the punctuation sucks but the kids are pretty dang cute!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
HELP!!!
Okay fellow bloggin' Mommies, I need advice. My sweet little Blake, who has been sleeping 7 to 7 for the last couple months, has been waking up dreadfully early, bright eyed and ready to start the day. We all know I am a bear in the morning and consider 8 a.m. to be plenty early -- any advice on how to keep him asleep longer? He's been waking up at around 4 and has leaked through his diaper. I've started doubling up on diapers which has helped with leaks but he is still getting up at around 5:30. Little turkey just talks and smiles. If I wasnt so cold-hearted in the morning I would love how cute he's acting (if he could just hold out till 8 then I'd play with him and love it).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm no expert on the subject, but I would try later bedtimes, bigger diapers. That is so frustrating when they totally change their whole schedule! On the bright side, the sun comes up early camping so we could all be up together! ;o)
Huh- I'm going with puting him down an hour later... or black sheet in his window for the freakishly EaRlY sunrises in Az!
Maybe even chang his diaper before you go to bed, unless that wakes him up.
I'd take a 7-6er over my 8-7 (with 4 awakenings in the nite) anytime... ahhh, love 'em all:)
The retarded thing about my kids is even if they go to bed later , they'll still wake up the same time or earlier. I figure rather than fighting them for an hour or two to have them wake up at the same time, I'd be kid free for an extra hour. I'll have to try it again with him again though. I hate to even get him in a good schedule cuz I know once his teeth come in, its gone!
It's called SPOILED! He has spoiled you with some good sleep and now he says WAIT! I want some extra mommy time. Maybe Taeya's snoring?! haha J/K Have you tried different diapers??? I don't think bigger size diapers in the idea. Try different ones or doubling up or just know that babies (boys especially) sleeping on their tummies will pee through! it just happens! Love ya and sorry :(
My advice, thank your lucky stars you didn't get my kids. They woke up several times a night FOREVER! I don't get these babies that sleep 6 or 7 hours. I was lucky to get mine to sleep 3. Seriously, I'm trying to feel for you but I just can't.
ash said...
Welcome to my world! Kyla & Jayden love to get up that early, still! Later bedtimes never worked for us, but you can certainly try!! Jayden still wakes up 4-7 times a night and he's 3 yrs old! All I can say is at least he is happy!!
Post a Comment