Saturday, May 31, 2008

Great article!

While checking in on my friends blogs, my girlfriend Rebecca posted an awesome email about being a Mormon Woman and included some of her thoughts. I enjoyed it and thought some of you might as well. In addition to her thoughts, she links to an article in Vanity Fair that I loved!

I get so frustrated when people think they know my beliefs because they've read something about it on the internet or heard something about us.  I wish rather than assuming things, people would ask me.  I love it when people get to know me well enough to know that I would never be offended by a question, especially if they really are curious about something. Vent of the day I guess!

2 comments:

The Bodily Family said...

Tami I'm sorry if I don't quite believe that anyone that knows you doesn't know what you think.:)

The Bodily Family said...

So I read your friends comments and she should publish those. I liked what she had to say way more than the Vanity Fair chick. Thanks for the good read.