Tony, being the ever fun Daddy, wanted to help the girls make some cookies. So he patiently and lovingly let each girl measure and pour all the ingredients into my Bosch. When it came time to turn it on, he let Aliya go first. Much to her surprise, and everyone elses, once that sucker was turned on, all the ingredients went FLYING out! They'd forgotten to put the top cover on. Aliya was distraught! Poor thing thought she had done something wrong. I was sweeping and moping up flour forever! In the end the cookies turned out great. I think next time I might just do them myself.
6 comments:
Aliya,
Grandma & pa would love to make cookies with you. It looks like daddy needs a little more help. I seen that smile before, like did I do something wrong.
Love all of you,
Grandpa & ma
That is really sweet of Tony to take that task on, especially with the unforeseen disaster. Poor Aliya looks so devastated! I'm glad the cookies turned out, so that it wasn't a total disappointment to them. I do kinda think Tony should have played Cinderella and cleaned up the mess though! ;)
Brandy
wow, way to go Ton! I could be wrong, but I think you're trying to send me a message of love :) In the top picture lower left corner I swear it says "Tex" and "Beck" in the flour (it probably says tae and blake) but I got the message... I miss you and love you too! :) Way to go Liya. Tony needed his Cinderfella there to clean it up :)
Looks like quite an adventure.. I love Aliya's face in the pictures!! You have such a cute family, and I bet the cookies turned out great!
Aliya's face is priceless! Adorable!
What kind of blog pictures would you have if you made the cookies Tam?
Post a Comment