On Saturday we went to Cracker-Jax for a little healthy competition. Tony loves talking smack and what better way to have a little competition then on a minuscule boat! Aliya rode with Tony and had a blast crashing into everybody. Tae and Debbie got into the bumpin' boat action too. Poor Matt was all alone but seemed to have fun.
The adults also got to race go-carts (which Tony wants me to add he won). Tae wanted to try driving her own car. She was excited to get the purple car. After a lap or two she started to get cocky and drive like her Dad swerving back and forth. Guess they do pay attention to the way we drive (I kept expecting to see her flip the kid off behind her! Not that she'd pick that up from me or anything!).
We loved having them here for the short time. The kids love getting books read to them by Grandma, getting their nails done and building a fort with 'nuncle Matt. I've got a couple days to get them back on a schedule before Uncle Jeff comes to play on Friday. Who knows what fun adventures we can have with him!
2 comments:
Looks like everyone had a way fun time. I can't believe how big your kids look. They grow up so fast. We need to get you guys to come visit us so all these little cousins can hang out!!!
Fun!!! I must say I am really impressed at how you have taken off with the blogging!!
Post a Comment