Friday, April 18, 2008

Grandma and 'nuncle Matt




Tony's Mom and brother Matt came into town on Thursday so we decided to take a trip to the Wildlife World Zoo on Friday. The girls loved it of course!  Blake was pretty chill except at the petting zoo. He wasn't a big fan of the little goats. 

Aliya was in her glory with all the little animals in the petting area! She loved getting to feed them out of her hand. She enjoyed getting to hold them until we got yelled at to not pick up the animals.   

Tae got to feed a Giraffe which made her happy (see the video)! She wasn't too sure about it when she saw this monstrous tongue heading towards her. Of course we got yelled at again because we had our poor kid danglin' from a log trying to feed it. We were told the barriers are there for a reason (obviously they haven't been anywhere with a Dickamore boy - um, I mean man).

Uncle Matt tried to get a little smootch from an Ostrich. Guess it has been a while Matt!

4 comments:

Beck said...

Tae- you're such a big girl to stick your hand out there for that giraffe to eat those nummy treats! Way to go! You've gotten so big! When do I get to come see you???/

Beck said...

Liya- I love your cute piggy tails holding that cute little goat. You're brave! I miss you!

Brandy said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a great time. I bet they love it when uncles and grandparents come to visit. Who wouldn't with their fun uncles!!

BossyMommy said...

ok, how did I miss nuncle Matt? Hotties everywhere, I tell you! (There's something wrong with me, isn't there?)