The one thing Uncle Jeff wanted to do with the girls is take them swimming. Since it is still too cold none of the public pools are opened yet (today was 99 degrees). We found a fun splash park nearby. The girls didn't really play in the water as much as run around it. Kind of disappointing but luckily Jeff is easy going.
I was excited to find this splash park because it is something I can actually do with all three kids this summer. Tony's been saying I should take them swimming but how do you take a baby, a 3 year old non-swimmer and a 5 year old who does okay swimming? This way we can all get cooled off but I don't have to worry about someone drowning!
3 comments:
only 99 degrees and now public pool open? that sounds a little mixed up!
Looks like the kids had a blast with their uncle visiting!
I just need to say: Uncle Jeff = hottie. Is this the one you wanted to wanted my sister to go out with?
What do you mean Tami? Haven't you grown your other arm now that you have three kids? What I used to do was drag some of my slower producing friends with me to the pool and let them practice on mine.
Post a Comment