Tony's brother Jeff came into town on Friday afternoon and the girls have loved having him. We went to Chuck E Cheese and the girls were in heaven. As you can tell from the pictures Jeff is a really good sport. He and Tony had almost as much fun playing the games as the girls. Even Blake got to ride a ride or two. We are so excited to have Jeff here and cant wait to have more fun.
For those of you who know Jeff, notice how I never referred to him as Uncle Jiffy (like we usually do)? We are making an effort to treat him as the adult that he is, not little Jiffy! We realized we needed to stop when Aliya started to call him Uncle Deffy (she still cant pronounce her J's). Isn't it crazy how you can be an adult but once you get around family you are immediately returned to your birth order? When do we officially grow up? I am still waiting to feel like an adult and I am the mother of three and drive a freakin' minivan!
For those of you who know Jeff, notice how I never referred to him as Uncle Jiffy (like we usually do)? We are making an effort to treat him as the adult that he is, not little Jiffy! We realized we needed to stop when Aliya started to call him Uncle Deffy (she still cant pronounce her J's). Isn't it crazy how you can be an adult but once you get around family you are immediately returned to your birth order? When do we officially grow up? I am still waiting to feel like an adult and I am the mother of three and drive a freakin' minivan!
No comments:
Post a Comment