We've made a tradition of going to feed the ducks each Sunday after church. There is a fun little lake about 1/2 mile away that is filled with HUGE koi fish and home to lots of ducks, geese and birds. Its been great to take a family walk and the girls really enjoy feeding the animals. This Sunday we got to take Uncle Jeff with us. He took some really fun pictures of the kids. I love their expressions and uniqueness. I was excited to get a family picture as well. It is our first in a couple months.
3 comments:
What a cute family you have! And I bet it was way fun to have Jeff visit. I also loved Aliyah's comment about him being too crazy!!
Super cute pics of the kids. I just have to say that we're no longer friends now that you've put that awful Delilah song on your blog. Sheesh, you think you know a person...
I love seeing pictures of your cute family. You look great!
Post a Comment