Aliya just started Ballet and it is so stinkin cute. She has wanted to go to dance class for so long and she loves it. She was so excited to get to wear her "ballerinatard" to class (this white one she basically wore almost every day for 4 months -- she now just wears it every couple days!). I was worried that she wouldn't listen and would just twirl the whole time. I ended up being pleasantly surprised that she actually does what she is told (now why she wont do that for me is another story). After her last class I had another Mom come up and tell me that she loves to watch Aliya because she is so animated. Where she gets that from I'll never know : )! They are going to do a little recital at the end of there 8 week session. I am so excited to see how she does on stage. She will either ham it up or play shy. We shall see!
6 comments:
Cute pig tails! I was hoping to catch the "animation" on her face, but her tip toe dance in her ballerinatard was good! Maybe she'll grow up dancing like her mom (or her favorite, Aunt Becky :)
What a cutie!! That is so sweet. I love to watch them dance at this age, it's just so stinkin' cute, no matter what they do!
I had to tell Steve, "no" you can't have a tutu like Aliya!
He's a little big kid you know.
Loved seeing her skip back. It was just as precious as following the instructor :)
K & S
What can I say, but CUTE!
She is so cute!! I love her little pigtails.. She does really good too!
How do you stand her cuteness? I just want to gobble her up. I miss seeing her little tutu at the bus stop everyday.
Post a Comment