We are lucky Blake is such a laid back baby. He is going to have to be to survive his sisters. They absolutely adore him and are constantly in his face and touching him. The other day Aliya thought it would be fun to dress him up. Luckily she could understand that all her dresses would be too big but the smart little tyke found something else that would work! We figure this will be a good blackmail picture for when he grows up. I am constantly telling Aliya that no, Blake cannot wear any of your lipstick or make-up. I figure its only a matter of time before I am posting a picture of my son in full drag!
9 comments:
That's awesome!! I'm going to have to drag out some of my blackmail pictures for my blog.
Knowing Aliya, I can't believe it took 'er this long! Poor Blakey. Lucky for him he's still really cute, even in a tu-tu.
Although there is not denying Blake looks absolutely darling, my concern comes in that it is Tony holding him up for the camera! Has he taken his affinity for dance movies too far?? ;o)
Tony, Tony, Tony... I can't believe you let this picture get taken (although it is really cute!). Has 2 months in Phoenix made you soft?
What a good little sport he is :) He still looks darling as ever!
I was glad to read those were Tony's legs....I thought Tami was letting herself go granola.
Steve & Katie
Well now you've done it! Any chance of getting my 4 boys to AZ from MO is NOT going to happen! Chris saw this and you've now officially ruined any deals I had going to get the boys there! I'm willing to wear a tu-tu so it looks like I'll see ya soon! (He does look as handsome as one man can wearing pink silky stuff :) )
So funny! I can't believe how much he looks like Taeya in this picture. (not because he warring a ballerina dress, but his cute face) Miss you guys!
That is so funny.. He has the most beautiful eyes! Your kids always look like there having so much fun with each other, I love it!
Post a Comment