On Sunday we went to an open house at Aliya's preschool and I am so excited. A woman, Miss Neva, runs it out of her guest house. She's got a couple acres and all sorts of animals. While we were there the girls got to feed their goats, pigs, horses etc. They've also got a bunch of baby chicks, a couple big ole roosters, a bunny and who knows what else.
There is a big garden area that the kids are in charge of planting, watering, weeding and harvesting. Also outside is a HUGE play area that Aliya just loved. When it came time to go she did not want to leave. Taeya claimed that its not fair that Aliya gets to go to such a cool preschool.
I am excited that for 3 days a week from 9-1 she'll be interacting with other kiddos. She is such a fun and active kid. I think it'll work wonders in helping with her speech. I don't know what Blakers and I will do with our free time but heaven knows I am looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment