This year Tony decided he wanted to start a new tradition and take the girls shopping for their Easter dresses. He told them they could each pick their own dress. Aliya found hers almost immediately and knew which one she wanted. He said he tried to sway her to a different dress but she wouldn't budge. Typical Aliya!
I guess Taeya tried on a bunch of different dresses but none were 'just right' so he told her she and I could go shopping later. Once I was ready to go, I told Tae to get her shoes on so we could go get her dress. She then said she wanted me to pick it out. I asked her what color/type etc to which she replied "whatever you like". Typical Taeya!
I am amazed that my two girls are so completely different. They each have strengths and characteristics that will be so beneficial to them throughout their lives but these are completely different traits. Hopefully they can learn from each other and develop the others postitive attributes.
Poor Blakers got the typical boy outfit -- a tie. Tony told him to get used to it, that's all he's been getting for holidays since we've been married. Sad to admit but its true!
7 comments:
Tam, I'm so proud of you! My neices and nephew are beautiful/handsome and I miss you all so much! Thanks for coming into the blog world :) I love ya T! Your sis, Beck
Tami,
Great job on your blog. We miss you guys and are sad every time we drive past your empty house. Your kids have gotten bigger in just the few months that you have been gone. Esp. Blake What a cutie he is.
Hi Dickamore Family!! I am so glad you have a blog, its such a fun way to keep in touch.. Your kids Easter outfits are so cute! Looks like your all doing well, I'm excited to keep checking up on you guys.. We love you!
What a bunch of cuties!! They have grown up since we saw you last year. Hope all is going well for you guys and that you are enjoying Pheonix. Love ya...
Hey Tammy you did a blog, so did I. Yours looks good. I am still working on mine. The site is
nlebjbw.blogspot.com. We miss you!
Okay so I guess I don't know how to spell your name. Now I know. Love ya, Linda
I am so impressed at all these blogs! You have blogged more in the past 2 weeks than I have in 4 month! Nice!
The kids look so cute! Blake is losing his newborn look. What a cutie!
Post a Comment