Tony's been encouraging me to join a gym since we've moved to Glendale (I think he's done listening to my crabbiness) and I've kept saying "Blakes too little to leave in daycare" etc. He finally convinced to just go look at one of the gyms near us and I was sold as soon as I opened their door and was hit with that gym smell. Ah how I've missed that smell (you gym rats know what I am talking about -- everyone else feel free to think I am crazy).
Today I met with a personal trainer (for their one free workout). Oh boy, did I get my butt kicked. Going into the session I was well aware of the fact that I was horribly out of shape but after almost passing out after 20 minutes, I think the whole gym is aware of it too!
Almost even more humiliating is tonight when I sat to pee, I could already feel the sore muscles setting in. I know I wont be able to get out of bed in the morning. I am doing this to myself why?
1 comment:
You've always been good at hitting the gym. Unfortunately that's where Anna picked up this vomit virus... joys...
But I had to say- the 'stach was for "Mustache March- ALL the guys in his squadron grew 'em... go back a page or so and see the real deal (if you dare- yikes!)
we gotta see you before we leave the state!
Post a Comment