(I'm still trying to figure out this BLOG stuff so please forgive me. If anyone can tell me how in the heck I can move my pictures to where I want them to be I'd greatly appreciate it!)
We surprised the kids and took them to Disneyland. They had no clue we were going. We told them we were going back to Sierra Vista to check on our house. Once we got into the hotel room, they got their first surprise in finding Papa Bruce & Grandma Nette and Uncle Ben and Aunt Kristi. I don't know who was more excited, my girls or them.
Once we finally told the kiddos we were going to Disneyland, they were ecstatic! One of the highlights was eating lunch with the Princesses. Aliya was awestruck! She kept showing the Princesses her new Princess purse Grandma Nette got her. Poor Taeya got soaked on Splash Mountain. Tony literally had to wring out her shirt. We ended up buying her an overpriced pair of sweats that she wore commando style to eat lunch in.
One ride we all enjoyed was "Its tough to be Bug". It was an awesome 3D film (hence the lovely glasses on Papa Bruce and Aliya) with fun special effects.
After an exhausting first day, the girls slept great. I got up to feed Blake early the next morning and found them spooning. It was too cute not to take a picture. I guess our little Aliya is a cuddle bug!
Before we left for Disneyland I bought Blake his first ball hat. Of course I forgot to bring it so after digging through various Mickey Mouse hats we found this cute one that has the little turtle "Squirt" on it from Nemo. Kid looks mighty cute if you ask me. He adores his Aunt Kristi and would smile anytime she'd look at him.
After two busy days at Disneyland, we were ready to avoid the crowds and rides so we headed to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. The kids loved it, even Blake. Taeya was petrified of Stingrays (I think our two trips to Stingray city in Grand Cayman had scarred her for life) but she over came her fear and petted both Stingrays and Sharks.
We had a fun and fabulous trip. The girls keep asking when we get to go back. I am all for heading out tomorrow (and for those of you who know me well, you know that I HATE Disneyland). Seeing how exciting and magical it is to them makes me enjoy it too. I guess thats what being a parent is all about eh?
5 comments:
Love the blog! I agree that Blake is freaking ADORABLE!! Love him in that hat and that picture of Aliya spooning is so funny. Glad you are blogging!!
Welcome to the wonderful timewasting world of blogging!! Love the report on Disneyland AND the awesome accompanying pictures! Super fun. Visit us anytime... www.soaringsohigh.blogspot.com
What a cute family!! Looks like you all had fun in Disneyland. Your family is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it. I'm glad you are blogging, it is a fun way for us to keep in touch with your fam. Love you all!!
Yeah Tami!!!! I am so glad you're blogging. Your site already looks better than mine. I need to take a class. Great pictures. Your kids are adorable!
Tami! Welcome to the blogging family! It looks like you guys had a great time at Disneyland. And I'm glad you ended up going to the Aquarium, my kids love it also!
Post a Comment