Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh boy!!!

I love my boys! They are completely nuts and so much fun! Their current addiction is our sandbox. It brings them hours of fun (and me hours of clean up -- I swear, we have as much sand inside as out. If I would dump all that I sweep up out in their box, we'd never have to get more sand).  Eating is a chore, they'd rather just play. Often we do picnics. One afternoon, this is what it looked like:
 Two ridiculously cute little boys eating their hot dog, gold fishies and bananas out in the beautiful weather.  From the back, it looked like this:
 B may just be a nudist when he gets older. He loves being naked. I've caught him like this too often. He says its because his clothes get all sandy. He then takes off his sandy clothes and continues to play in the sand box, in the buff. Lovely!
 I love this little guy. He is definitely my buddy!
And this little nut guarantees that everyday will be a fun one! I love you my little men!

2 comments:

thejohnmfamily said...

Nothing goes better with food than sand. Yum. And in the nude? It's just that much better. Don't you know this yet, Tami? Come on!

I actually need to get a sandbox for the boys.

Krysta said...

Oh my goodness! I almost peed my pants seeing these pictures. I should have figured when I saw Blake with out a shirt on that he wouldn't have any pants on either. That boy! He is definitely going to be a nudist. Just plan on it. :)

Ady says hi to Kai. She was excited to see his cute little face. :)